Return Policy (Request RMA)
- Unless noted below or in the product description, most products can be returned within 10 days from the date of invoice if all of the following requirements are met:
- Items returned must first be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days only.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks to process refunds and credit your account.
- Our Return Policy for software is consistent with the manufacturer license agreement.
- We do not accept returns of Print heads, Media (labels, ribbon, receipt paper, etc.), Software or Symbol Service Contracts.
- For certain items all sales are final and returns are not available, see product descriptions for information.
To receive credit, all products must
- Must be returned in their original packaging
- Must include all manuals, cables, warranty cards, etc.
- Must be clean, without scratches and resealed in a factory fresh condition.
All products must be returned double boxed, with no markings or writing on the original box. If a product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, a refund may be denied resulting in shipment of the product back to the customer. Freight charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items. If the returned item meets all the above requirements, it will be accepted and a restocking fee will be applied depending on the sale value of the returned items:
General Inventory Restocking Fees:
Uniquepos.com Systems Restocking Fees:
- 10% of purchase price (minimum $15) if a product(s) of equal or greater value is purchased as a replacement
- 20% of purchase price (minimum $35) if no replacement is purchased
- On orders over $2500, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be applied in certain instances
All Uniquepos.com Complete Retail and Restaurant Systems may be returned within 10 days of the date of invoice. A restocking fee will be applied to all returns on a per unit basis. One unit is considered to be either a Main Register, a Back Office Station, or an Order Station. For all systems, the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with sending the systems back to Uniquepos.com. Any products that are not in Factory Fresh or Like New condition will be charged additional restocking fees based on the condition of the equipment. Condition of the equipment will be determined by Uniquepos.com.
Professional Services Restocking Fees:
- Retail Systems ($600 Restock Fee per Unit)
- Inventory Systems ($600 Restock Fee per Unit)
- Counter Service Restaurant Systems ($500 Restock Fee per Unit)
- Dine-In Restaurant Systems ($700 Restock Fee per Unit)
- All professional services, including custom programming, card printing, and label printing are non-refundable.
- A $35.00 refusal fee will apply to all items that are not accepted by customer upon delivery.
Freight charges for all returns are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items. Customer is responsible for paying shipping costs back to us if free shipping is selected on orders.DOA Policy
If a product arrives Dead On Arrival (DOA), contact us immediately or fill out the online RMA request form. Most products (excluding software and consumables) can be returned if DOA within 10 days of invoice. DOA merchandise must be returned with all original packaging and accessories for the return to be accepted. Full refunds are only given to non-functional products. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items unless noted otherwise by Uniquepos Business Solutions