How do I return an item?
Returns Are Easy!
We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Most items can be returned or exchanged in original, unopened condition.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy, or would like to
request a return or exchange, please call 1-866-888-0303 within 10 days of receipt of your order.
To return or exchange an item, follow these simple steps:
- Call our experts for assistance: 1-866-888-0303
- You will receive an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number for returns and exchanges in 2-5 business days
- The item(s) must be returned in their original condition including the original packaging and all accessories.
- The packaging must not have any markings.
- Returns missing accessories will be rejected.
- Write the RMA number only on the shipping label, NOT on the box.
- Customized products
- Media: labels, ribbons, receipt paper, printheads, card stock, RFID tags,HID programmable cards. etc.
- Unless noted below or in the product description, most products can be returned within 10 days from the date of delivery if all of the following requirements are met:
- Items returned must first be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days only.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks to process refunds and credit your account.
- Our Return Policy for software is consistent with the manufacturer license agreement.
- We do not accept returns of Print heads, Media, HID cards, Keyfobs, programmable cards ,labels, ribbon, receipt paper, Software or Symbol Service Contracts.
- For certain items all sales are final and returns are not available, see product descriptions for information.
To receive credit, all products must
- Must be returned in their original packaging and non used.
- Must include all manuals, cables, warranty cards, etc.
- Must be clean, without scratches and resealed in a factory fresh condition.
All products must be returned double boxed, with no markings or writing on the original box. If a product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, a refund may be denied resulting in shipment of the product back to the customer. Freight charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items. If the returned item meets all the above requirements, it will be accepted and a restocking fee will be applied depending on the sale value of the returned items. Credits will be made back to same payment method in 7-10 business days after item is received.
General Inventory Restocking Fees:
Uniquepos.com POS Systems Restocking Fees:
- 15% of purchase price (minimum $15) if a product(s) of equal or greater value is purchased as a replacement
- 20% of purchase price (minimum $35) if no replacement is purchased
- 50% of purchase price (minimum $50) if item can not be sold as new (open box product)
- On orders over $2500, a restocking fee of 30% is applied.
All Uniquepos.com Complete Retail and Restaurant Systems may be returned within 10 days of the date of invoice. A restocking fee will be applied to all returns on a per unit basis. One unit is considered to be either a Main Register, a Back Office Station, or an Order Station. For all systems, the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with sending the systems back to Uniquepos.com. Any products that are not in Factory Fresh or Like New condition will be charged additional restocking fees based on the condition of the equipment. Condition of the equipment will be determined by Uniquepos.com.
Professional Services Restocking Fees:
- Retail Systems ($600 Restock Fee per Unit)
- Inventory Systems ($600 Restock Fee per Unit)
- Counter Service Restaurant Systems ($500 Restock Fee per Unit)
- Dine-In Restaurant Systems ($700 Restock Fee per Unit)
Refusal and undelivered address Fees:
- All professional services, including custom programming, card printing, and label printing are non-refundable.
- A %20 of purchase price or min of $35.00 refusal fee will apply to all items that can not be delivered or that are not accepted by customer upon delivery.
Freight charges for all returns are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned or defective items. DOA Policy
If a product arrives Dead On Arrival (DOA), contact us immediately or fill out the online RMA request form. Most products (excluding software and consumables) can be returned if DOA within 10 days of invoice. DOA merchandise must be returned with all original packaging and accessories for the return to be accepted. Full refunds are only given to non-functional products. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items unless noted otherwise by Uniquepos LLCOrder Cancellation Requests
Any cancellations can only be done directly with customer support over the phone. We do not cancel orders via email. We process orders fairly quickly once we receive it and we cannot stop or cancel the order once it is in the shipping process or has already shipped. If the customer no longer wants the item an RMA is required to send the item back. A restock fee will be applied and the customer will be responsible for shipping the item back.
- UniquePos.com will only ship to the United States, Canada and Countries listed on shipping page
- Continental US Available Shipping Methods (Ground, 3 Day, 2 Day, Overnight)
- International Available Shipping Methods (UPS World Wide Saver, UPS Expedited, UPS Express)
- Alaska & Hawaii Available Shipping Methods (2 Day)
- Canada Available Shipping Methods (UPS Standard)
- Shipping is FREE on orders with max 20 Lbs. Free shipping method is GROUND shipping and only available with selected items. Free shipping is not available for Hawaii and Alaska
- State of California is not eligible for free shipping and requires extra 48 hours to ship
with a gross weight over 150lbs may be subject to additional shipping
fees. You will be contacted by representative to confirm additional
- Orders less then $25.00 will be charged extra $10.00 Shipping Fee.
- Orders over $25 but less then $100 will be charged extra $5 Shipping Fee.
shipping outside the Continental United States may require an
additional shipping charge. A sales representative will contact you
regarding any additional charges.
- Shipping address must be a residential or business address. We will not ship to a PO Box.
- Orders returned as "undeliverable" or "refused" will be charged a minimum $20 fee.
placed during our standard operating hours will be processed and
shipped the same day as long as stock and carrier are available.
has partnered with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to
fulfill orders for our International customers. Simply put the items you wish
to purchase in our Shopping Cart and choose the "International Checkout"
option. Your items will be transferred to International Checkout for
processing. You may pay by International credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
International Checkout will process your order, including billing, shipping and
customer service. Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be
directed to International Checkout at
WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
International shipping is currently available WORLDWIDE from UniquePOS.com. Our third party vendor, International Checkout, will ship
to all destinations around the world including
/ FPO addresses.
CAN I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY
To check the status
of your order or track your package, please login to your International
Checkout account at:
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT
MY INTERNATIONAL ORDER?
inquiries regarding your international order should be directed to
International Checkout at:
International Checkout Customer
page for more information and phone numbers in your area.
- New York State Law requires Uniquepos LLC to charge state sales tax to orders shipping to a New York Address.